Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

It's arrived at the dealers!

9K views 27 replies 10 participants last post by  Mbadger77 
#1 ·
OMG........my cars arrived at the dealers.......10 days early.....I'm soooo excited

#3 ·
Similar spec to me. When did your deposit go down and when did you lock order?

Congratulations (envy)

#6 ·
Paid deposit on the 8th April ( got a cancelled build slot).....specced the order on the 18th April..( lock down was 25/4)...originally told delivery to the dealer on 25/6.

#7 ·
I asked the sales guy how long to turn it around and about squeaky springs etc and he said they had no cars back in with faults yet..( H A Fox in Preston)

#8 ·
andymiller said:
Paid deposit on the 8th April ( got a cancelled build slot).....specced the order on the 18th April..( lock down was 25/4)...originally told delivery to the dealer on 25/6.
I may be cancelling MY build slot at this rate :evil:

#9 ·
The slot I 'inherited' had its deposit first placed in November...

#10 ·
catalyst said:
:roll:
PaulC said:
andymiller said:
OMG........my cars arrived at the dealers.......10 days early.....I'm soooo excited
Similar spec to me. When did your deposit go down and when did you lock order?

Congratulations (envy)
Paul, I'm hoping your Lobster headlining is a Freudian slip :roll:
"Oyster headlining" just sounded so 2015 to me.

#11 ·
CONGRATS ... I'm collecting mine tomorrow AM :)

#13 ·
Thought I'd post a few photos as I've cleaned the 'cat'

Attachments

#17 ·
catwoman said:
The silver highlights look extremely good in contrast to the DSB, makes the light grey front deflector and rear vallance detals look very sharp too . . and those diamond cut turbines are gorgeous!

Definitely a car to be proud of :p
SECONDED.

In the flesh, a winning combination. Regretting not having the courage to go for brogue now. :cry:

#18 ·
That brogue does look a little light.. I saw the swatch at the dealers for the brogue and it was much darker. That looked like the brown on the other models.
Yours is the 3.0 S though so must be :)
I did find some pics somewhere let me look

#22 ·
It looks a lot darker in the flesh......the sun was shining and made it look lighter than it really is....I will post another photo later..

#23 ·
corriescar66 said:
Car looks great, but a bit confused by the brogue.... I really wanted a tan interior on the 3.0s petrol I have ordered, but the swatch I was shown was a dark 'chocolate' brown, yet yours looks more like sienna.... Is it really that light, or a trick of the camera?
Yes same here. Just looks light in the "light" - pleased to hear as wanted it darker

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.