Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have 2.0 Ltr Diesel R-Sport in IRR on order.

Not expecting to have to finalise spec for a few months yet but am really undecided on choice of leather seat colour.

The Jet/Red would appear to be the obvious choice and the IRR is shown with such in the F-Pace brochure and in a few review videos seen.

I have yet to see an R-Sport in IRR with the Jet/Red combo but as the red leather is very different to the external paint, I'm not totally convinced it works well. Thinking Jet/Jet would therefore be better but of course this will make the cabin dark, although I am having the fixed panoramic roof which will help in this regard.

I would welcome the thoughts of forum members in general and in particular from anyone who also has an IRR R-Sport on order.

MikeyT

·
Registered
688 Posts
I've not seen the combo but I'd be worried about the clash of reds too. I've gone for jet/red with storm grey so less of an issue for me

·
Registered
31 Posts
hi mikey
i have that combination on order IRR-JET/RED picking it up next weds day so i will let you know
if it clashes[hope not]slightly worried about the brightness of the seats but it won't be boring.

G

·
I have Jet/Red seats and it's impossible to get the exact color in photo.
They're actually quite dark and they look stunning. Everybody who saw the seats for real liked them and told me: "they look much better than the pictures you showed us".

·
Registered
381 Posts
IRR and the red in the red/ black Taurus leather are both a little darker than they appear in the configurator. Although the red Taurus is darker than IIR paintwork they should compliment eachother well.

If you're worried it may be red over-kill (arguably it would be on an S as the outside of the seats are red instead of the inside) then opt for Jet/Jet and lift the pano roof more with the addition of Light Oyster headlining

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks to all those responding to date.

Appreciate your thoughts.

My dealer has confirmed they have an identical order to mine on the books which should deliver before I have to firm up spec, Hope that is the case,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts