Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok the build-up has been immense but wow what a car, I'm loving the FE!! :D

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tomorow it gets the full gtechniq treatment, let's hope we get a dry day!!!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Been quoted £550 for Gtechniq in Shrewsbury and they need the car for 2 days!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have my detailer who is a Gtechniq approved company apply it for me I just buy the materials and they charge me a flat rate all be it discounted as they look after all my cars on a fortnightly basis. So for me it's way better than the dealer option in terms of cost and attention to detail.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would say depending on what products they use, it's about right.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm getting the wheels coated in some C5 and the interior leather all protected with some L1 and maybe give the car a coat of exo for extra protection.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This was Crystal Serum Light, C5 wheel armour and L1 leather protector with anti bacterial coating. ExoV2 can't go on yet as the CSL has to cure properly so might get that done on the next visit but see how it goes but I have it just in case.

My detailer comes to me, he comes over every 2 weeks to clean the fleet so I arranged it such that I collected the car a day before he was due to come over.

Price-wise it's around £300 but I bought all the materials I wanted applied so probably another £130 for that, but that rate is based on regular cleaning too.

http://www.wowfactors.ltd.uk

·
Registered
410 Posts
The crystal serum is immense, I rated the GTechniq stuff very highly even before the serum arrived in their range :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Can't agree more the evoque is coated in C2 and Exo v2 and is still beading the water and immaculate in every way!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Slim_sane, as I can see on your second pic, is it my impression or the size of the F-Pace is very similar to the Evoque? I have always been a bit concern about the F-Pace size I have ordered since I currently drive a X5. Thanks!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Coco said:
Hi Slim_sane, as I can see on your second pic, is it my impression or the size of the F-Pace is very similar to the Evoque? I have always been a bit concern about the F-Pace size I have ordered since I currently drive a X5. Thanks!
It's just the angle f-pace is bigger I've come from a new shape Range Rover Sport and it feels similar in size to that so with your x5 I would say likewise.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Pauyes Paul lC said:
The Gman said:
Been quoted £550 for Gtechniq in Shrewsbury and they need the car for 2 days!
Where? http://www.perfectpolish.co.uk/ ?
Yes Paul perfect polish in Shrewsbury, they said don't let the dealer do anything just detailed a brand new XE and it had buffing marks in the paintwork which they had to rectify.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.