Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering my car is being built the 1st week of May but not delivered for 3 weeks.
I would have thought that Jaguar would want it delivered and sold asap but then I read other build dates on the forum all have the same delivery date 27 May.

Is Jaguar going to let the FE owners have a month of exclusivity before delivering the none FEs on the same day.

·
Banned
1,133 Posts
Ryan is still saying June for all Non FE
Quote posted today
"Regarding build and delivery dates, as mentioned elsewhere in this section, we expect the first customer orders to be centrally pulled into build in the first week of April with the first (non-First Edition) vehicles to be handed over in June 2016"
Who's right your dealer or Ryan :?
The way it's going that could be 27th of June :eek:

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Well if that's the date your given all you can do is go with that until your told to the contrary.
You've got a date - that's great news - I'm still waiting - be interesting to see if anybody has got a date on a Petrol S version yet ?
27 May is pretty much June anyway so not sure either of you may be wrong give or take a few days,

·
Registered
49 Posts
Mine still has not been pulled into the build pool yet, deposit down beginning November.

·
Registered
948 Posts
50Trevor said:
I was wondering my car is being built the 1st week of May but not delivered for 3 weeks.
I would have thought that Jaguar would want it delivered and sold asap but then I read other build dates on the forum all have the same delivery date 27 May.

Is Jaguar going to let the FE owners have a month of exclusivity before delivering the none FEs on the same day.
What engine/version are you getting?

I haven't heard anything yet despite placing the order in September.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Been told mine (spec below) is being built end of April. Waiting for formal confirmation on this from the dealer and the actual delivery date to them. I'm guessing some point in May given the build?

·
Registered
948 Posts
Checked with dealer today and as yet still no word though he did reckon he will know soon.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
DAL said:
Been told mine (spec below) is being built end of April. Waiting for formal confirmation on this from the dealer and the actual delivery date to them. I'm guessing some point in May given the build?
That's good to know your the first Petrol S I've seen. I'm still awaiting confirmation and if there are any slots for the S as don't think they have loaded the orders on yet and confirmed.
Should find out by next week I'd hope

·
Registered
410 Posts
So apparently an F PACE is being built for the Queen and my JLR insider tells me it's being built the same week as mine.

Does that make me F PACE royalty lol

·
Registered
922 Posts
I reckon It will be black or BRG, With the chrome 22", can't see Liz in a FE will clash with most of her pastel shade outfits. Do you think she has been given a delivery date... Or is she incognito on the forum here, come on your majesty.. Tell them to get a move on, ma'am. :lol: must admit it,if it's good enough for QE 2 then I guess it's good enough for the likes of me. Don't forget to remind her about the get together when we get our cars, maybe we use her place, I mean palace! We could raise some money for charity... Call it Jags and gin :lol:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Jags cat said:
I reckon It will be black or BRG, With the chrome 22", can't see Liz in a FE will clash with most of her pastel shade outfits. Do you think she has been given a delivery date... Or is she incognito on the forum here, come on your majesty.. Tell them to get a move on, ma'am. :lol: must admit it,if it's good enough for QE 2 then I guess it's good enough for the likes of me. Don't forget to remind her about the get together when we get our cars, maybe we use her place, I mean palace! We could raise some money for charity... Call it Jags and gin :lol:
LoL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.