Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been told by a dealer that a Space Saver Spare Wheel is included with 20" wheels or above. A second dealer said he thought this was the case but has not confirmed this.

I cannot find any documentation to back this up and the configurator allows this option to be selected.

Jaguar Customer Relations - please would you clarify this for me.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi PAC

Thank you for your post.

I note your query and can confirm that a Space Saver Spare Wheel is provided as standard with the F-PACE First Edition which includes the following wheels;

22'' Double Helix 15 spoke with Grey finish and contrast inserts

Further information regarding F-PACE specification can be found by downloading the relevant e-Brochure.

I hope this information is of use to you.

Regards

Ryan

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi all

Thank you for your posts.

To clarify, as detailed in the relevant vehicle literature, the Space Saver Spare Wheel is only supplied as standard with the F-PACE First Edition. On other models it is able to be selected as a cost option.

mb8388 - may I apologise for the incorrect information previously provided and any confusion this may have caused. You are correct, the UK F-PACE First Edition is only offered with 22'' Double Helix 15 spoke with Grey finish and contrast inserts. I have edited my earlier post to reflect this.

Regards

Ryan

·
Registered
302 Posts
Ryan....... Firstly welcome aboard - Someone who can answer questions from our growing excited crowd will be very useful :D

Regarding the space saver v full sized wheel discussions.... Could you answer my question of can I have both the space saver option (so I have a flat boot floor), but also the full size spare (so that I can put in my garage - just in case!

Clearly the configurator won't let this be entered, neither can my dealer (as use same system), but wondered if there was an over-ride in final order system to allow this to be configured?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi AndyS

Thank you for your post and your warm welcome.

I note your query and am currently in the process of enquiring within the business regarding this.

As soon as I receive further information, I will be sure to advise accordingly.

Regards

Ryan

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi AndyS

Further to my previous message, I will need to request that your retailer contact Order Control to enquire regarding the feasibility of ordering both types of spare wheel.

I would therefore be grateful if you are able to provide me with the following information via PM;

Your full name
Telephone number
Email address
Relevant Jaguar retailer

Once I have this information, I will be happy to assist you further.

Regards

Ryan

·
Registered
922 Posts
Hi Ryan, welcome to the forum. I feel the same as Andy here, as I too have ordered the full size spare of the 22" silver helix variant. Unfortunately I cannot p/ message you my details as I have not been on the forum long enuogh to have permission to do that. I think, as it would appear on this forum that the real issues seem to be very much a lack of engagement from Jaguar towards what are the most enthusiastic of supporters for this exciting new product, mixed messages of information from dealers to official jaguar representatives, is leaving a feeling of frustration and disappointment. Maybe as an idea... Jaguar could hold an formal/ informal event to support and promote what will be their unofficial embasodors when we eventually take delivery of our cars, and other members of the public will no doubt ask our views on it.

·
Registered
302 Posts
What a great idea...... There is a clear number of highly enthusiastic people on here who would be real ambassadors for the car - You would spend a lot on money buying this amount of PR!

With respect to spare wheel issue, I have sent details over to Ryan, so let's see what happens as a single case and then report back to forum.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi Jags cat

Thank you for your post.

I note your comments and can advise that we have recently held a number of invitation-only reveal events that our retailers were able to send customers to. At each event guests were able to view four F-PACE models and explore the colour and trim options and meet representatives from product, design and engineering. In addition to the customer previews, Jaguar Retailers took part in pre-sales training in the mornings before the customer events.

Additionally, I am representing the manufacturer on this forum and I will be happy to assist any of you who may have queries regarding the F-PACE.

Regards

Ryan

·
Registered
922 Posts
That's great to hear Ryan, however something must be going wrong between dealers and Jag as I have had absolutely no communication from Jaguar about any of these events. I am thinking that they must have my details or at least could ask all the dealers for contact details of those persons who have put a deposit on a vehicle and I invite them to an unveiling event to show a level of appreciation of our commitment to purchase a very expensive car without test driving it. To be honest I am amazed and very disappointed they didn't think of this themselves... It not rocket surgery... Come on jag, if you want to get on the same rung as Lexus, you need to make your customers feel special and appreciated, basic marketing really ,don't you think?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.