Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Actually looks very nice. ;)
I hated it until I saw this pic combined with IRR exterior.
My white F Pace that I test drove had the same seats which I thought looked rubbish but with red you're on to a winner!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Ghastly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,absolutely GHASTLY....... :roll: :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
192 Posts
I like brogue, but I'm afraid that combo gets a No from me.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
We used to say "blue and green should never be seen together", now we have "IRR and Brogue" Both lovely in their own right, but not together

·
Registered
237 Posts
Red and brogue is a classic ferrari combo.

Got to be better than going for no imagination black interior surely?? :lol:

However, I wouldn't choose brogue / poo brown myself!!!

·
Registered
419 Posts
..............................and for the more discerning of you:

Attachments

·
Registered
419 Posts
..............................or, the more discerning still:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
IRR and brogue reminds me of strawberry cream chocolates, the fact they make them means someone likes the but I've never met any of them. :D

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I bought brogue and it looks great but not with bright red. Mind you I wouldn't pick red either so my opinion maybe not great

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Pos.k said:
RaVolVoR said:
IRR and brogue reminds me of strawberry cream chocolates, the fact they make them means someone likes the but I've never met any of them. :D
Haha, as I am very fond of saying 'just because you can doesn't mean you should!'
:lol: :lol: :D

·
Registered
1,378 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have placed an order for what seems to be an unacceptable combination to you Brits. An IRR S with Brogue interior Satin Ash Burl Veneer, and Light Oyster Headlining Color.
Reasoning: Love red car. Not a fan of Black interior and headliner. I'm not a kid and the duotone black and red gives me a headache. Too loud and trendy. Not a black pack guy. Brogue was my only choice remaining for the S. I think it looks lovely and classy and don't understand the ugly comments. Color combo works for Ralph Lauren. Please let me know if I'm missing something, but my car is on the way! Delivery Shortly.

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Greetings Over the Pond. You have every right to be extraordinarily excited about your impending delivery. You are right about the comments, they are not representative of us all over this side of the Atlantic. Who's to say what should be acceptable with something as subjective as personal taste, other than the person whose choice it is? Everyone has their own preferences, it doesn't make them any more right or wrong than someone else's which differ. Just 'cos some Brits say something, it doesn't automatically make it right. What is right, is what is right for you! I hope your great spec car is everything you dream for, they are all certainly very beautiful, elegant cars, and I am truly delighted with my own example. Enjoy yours when you get it and please come back on this jaded old forum and show us some pictures and tell us of your adventures with it, over on the other side. :p

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
I am always amused by posts asking for advice on colour combinations.

You never hear anyone ask someone else's advice on other stuff, like "do you think I would like gravy on my chips" or "will I love the new Miley Cyrus album".

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Have to that just because I'm not keen on a colour combo doesn't make it wrong, it's just not for me plus photos are difficult to judge. We've already seen how IRR looks in different light, sometimes more candy apple and sometimes more burgundy. Enjoy the car, your friends will hopefully be very envious!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.