Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered back in June, delivery delayed by a couple of weeks at the factory, but she is here now in all the spectacle that I had hoped for. Only done 50 miles so far but my initial observations are as follows -

- Colour both interior and exterior work perfectly.
- Mood lighting spot on even with red leather which I know was a worry on here, but after dark the red leather disappears.
- Panel fit - no issues to my eyes, therefore no issues, but will let you decide!
- ITCP - no glitches so far. Takes and hold phone reception, navigation works well, although not checked traffic etc. Music on USB stick plays perfectly, not sorted SIM card yet, have but not installed it. Rear camera seems to be straight and want to physically check distances at the rear before I am comfortable trusting it.
- Ride on 22"s - no worse than my BMsport 19"s, so I guess I can see why people say the ride is firm, but for me it is spot on for the first 50 miles!!!

Anyway some pics for you. Also I wanted to thank you all for your help over the past few months, I now have to reread all the advice you gave me when I didn't have an FP to try them on.
Piers

View attachment 87
View attachment 87
View attachment 87
View attachment 87

Attachments

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Lovely, especially the last shot.

Arianne

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jagfpacejk said:
Arianne said:

Arianne
Its like the petrol station colour coded itself to the car. ;)
I thought of it as exterior mood lighting :lol:

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
F-Pace S said:
Jagfpacejk said:
Arianne said:

Arianne
Its like the petrol station colour coded itself to the car. ;)
I thought of it as exterior mood lighting :lol:
Yes indeed, very nice, Enjoy.

·
Registered
688 Posts
That last shot is awesome. You'll find your self walking up to your car, stopping and just admiring it

·
Registered
419 Posts
SEN........SAT.........ION..........AL. A Colour that will be hard to ignore, stand by for crowds.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Fabulous choice of colour,trim, wheels etc. I changed from IRR to Ammo. Hope I made the right choice. My is due early Nov.
Can't wait to send pics.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
It was a risk wasn't it, red overdose I panicked mid order & nearly changed to brogue, but seeing mine yesterday it really is a wow!!

Love the refill photo, but guessing mine will be there more than yours!

Have a great weekend showing it off! :D

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
corriescar66 said:
F-Pace S said:
I assume you didn't get much 'free fuel' if you're having to fill up after 50 miles?

Did they give you any freebies?
Haha no fuel this time, a late night snack!

They have me a full tank of fuel, pen and a complimentary lunch for my wife and I at Goodwood, so not massive but pleasant none the less.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I know it's the replacement car but exactly the same and caught her in Sun/shade and I thought you may enjoy a photo, I know I had a second glance ;)

Will update this thread rather than the replacement one to keep it all positive on here.

1100 miles in 3 weeks, she is running beautifully, no ITCP issues,the odd beep from the sensors, but only in reverse so no issue.

View attachment 3024

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Looks great! . . . just a shame about the coolant leak from the radiator!!!! :lol: . . [only kidding . . hope it's not!]

. . quite amazing how the difference between being in sunshine and shade almost makes it look like the two different reds, IRR and Odyssey ;)

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.