Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I've had my FP for just over 2 weeks and I'm getting used to the quirkiness. I don't suffer any real problems.

I waited a while before I asked this question unless it was user error. It isn't.
The thing I can't resolve is album art from my iPod nano. The book says iPod nano fully functions. Plays OK. But no album art .... ever.
I have an iPhone 7 with the same music downloaded from the same source, iTunes, at the same bit rate. When I plug it in to the USB. Result; Album art.
Why not use my phone? It's a pain to keep plugging it in and remembering to take it out when I leave the car.

Also tried CD's. Album art. USB. Album Art albeit mostly the wrong album art and albums are not listed correctly.

Not tried downloading music to the SSD in the car as I prefer to use my iTunes playlists.

Suggestions please.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Hi Timbo

The whole album art with ICTP is flaky, and remains a known issue. How old is your Nano? This is what the manual says ...

Devices that can be connected to the portable media interface panel include:
USB mass storage devices (for example a memory stick). Devices must use FAT or FAT32 file format.
iPod® (iPod Classic, iTouch, iPhone and iPod Nano are supported - full functionality for older devices cannot be
guaranteed). iPod Shuffle functionality cannot be guaranteed.
Auxiliary device (personal audio, MP3 players).
Devices with Bluetooth® connectivity. Devices must support A2DP and AVRCP Bluetooth® protocols).

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JLRnumber5 said:
Hi Timbo

The whole album art with ICTP is flaky, and remains a known issue. How old is your Nano? This is what the manual says ...

Devices that can be connected to the portable media interface panel include:
USB mass storage devices (for example a memory stick). Devices must use FAT or FAT32 file format.
iPod® (iPod Classic, iTouch, iPhone and iPod Nano are supported - full functionality for older devices cannot be
guaranteed). iPod Shuffle functionality cannot be guaranteed.
Auxiliary device (personal audio, MP3 players).
Devices with Bluetooth® connectivity. Devices must support A2DP and AVRCP Bluetooth® protocols).
Hi JLR,
I only bought this Nano in May this year after my previous one died.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.