Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok a more general question of how people are using their devices for music. Seems to be 3 ways but I've not found the best solution.
Use the iPhone by hand to find your playlists and songs. Works but not ideal of course especially if driving .

Connect via jag app. Has a nice interface though orders the playlists wrong and doesn't remember what you did.

I guess the way it should be used is by pressing media, selecting the iPhone as a source and up comes the screen but I can't find anyway to hit the playlists.
In the manual it shows on the left 3 buttons for queue find etc and you can go to more then playlists or add tunes to the queue - I think that looks great but can't see it,

On the left I've got the weather ornthatnlittle box you swipe through to see each element

It's something simple, any ideas. Went through the audio settings didn't find anything.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Hi Mb

When you select source as your iPhone ensure its not connecting via Bluetooth. Turn Bluetooth off to make sure. Now when you select iPhone as source you should see the menu options including FIND. select this and you will have access to your playlists.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JLRnumber5 said:
Hi Mb

When you select source as your iPhone ensure its not connecting via Bluetooth. Turn Bluetooth off to make sure. Now when you select iPhone as source you should see the menu options including FIND. select this and you will have access to your playlists.
Ahh so it only shows up when in cable mode (I'd left mine out of car while sending for detail)
Just connected and got the find but that's hard to go via playlists in recent order (all alphabetical)
The queue feature only for media then
The app is nice enough but doesn't remember and is extra clicks getting there. See Manual page I was looking at (media player I see now) and what I actually see,

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts