Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So anyone tried yet. Just want to make sure it all still works.
Remote app, music etc.

If not I'll probably update and test soon

·
Registered
688 Posts
no problems here with the inControl app on ios10

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Updated and sort of worked fine though bit slow at few things.
Playlists didn't show up so grabbed phone and played it manually.
Next start the playlists were there. Very slow to move through songs via steering but I think all will be well

Remote app and start works.

By the way loving remote start - use it every day,

·
Registered
363 Posts
To add to the other ICTP issues, there are a bunch with iOS 10 (although how they differentiate between iOS 10 and "normal issues" I don't know!). The big update due next 7-10 days apparently fixes these, and the delay in its release from last week till early October was down to the iOS 10 launch and testing finding new problems. (Source : my dealer, JLR Executive office and a contact at JLR ICTP team I now have)

·
Banned
1,133 Posts
The Ictp in my f pace works. Perfectly .....so what's an update going to do :eek: ....it' Cant be software unless everyone has a problem :eek: :shock: :? ....look above no problems iOS 10...I think there's going to be a lot of disappointed people ,when this fix is released :roll:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Playlists showing up and then not showing up
Track changes slow but sometimes not
Cover art sometimes being 1 or 2 songs behind
Sometimes the device won't recognise on ICTP when plugged in even though the screen on the device shows connected to the Jaguar
Voice control has literally worked about 4 times (4 tracks, not 4 journeys!) across all my Apple devices
Etc Etc

All iOS issues from previous versions that weren't fixed in iOS 10 ergo there was / is an issue previously and wasn't addressed with the new iOS which has some new elements to the API's ready for some of the new Apple functionality for Home and so on (nothing to do with our cars, but does change some of the developer tools for interfacing with iOS)

Got a bunch of about 30 videos I did with different iOS devices (2 x iPhones, 2 iPod Touches and an iPod Classic) running different iOS's and all have issues so the thing here isn't specific issues with iOS 10 just that the iOS interface overall is poor. Interesting that the voice control feedback isn't consistent as well - sometimes you get "not available for Apple products" other times you get "this media is not available" or my personal favourite when I ask "play 'xxxx'" and it voice dials someone from my phonebook

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.