Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Been a long-time Jaguar owner and enthusiast. Currently have an XF Sport brake and an XK5.0 Portfolio. Hoping to chop them both in p/ex for a new F Pace. Not sure on whether to go the full monty and get the 3.0S or a high spec 2.0?? Currently reading through all the pros and cons.
Cheers,

Jeff.

·
Registered
168 Posts
CarbonXKR said:
Hi all,

Been a long-time Jaguar owner and enthusiast. Currently have an XF Sport brake and an XK5.0 Portfolio. Hoping to chop them both in p/ex for a new F Pace. Not sure on whether to go the full monty and get the 3.0S or a high spec 2.0?? Currently reading through all the pros and cons.
Cheers,

Jeff.
i'm really happy with my 2.0 (spec below) and have done just shy of 1000 miles :)

I couldn't justify £12K for the bigger engine, but must say the 2.0 auto is quite quick :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I recommend you to take a testdrive with the 3.0d, for me the decision was easy after that :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
I agree with Magnus. If you are happy with the 2.0 and want to save 12G, don't try the 3.0d there will be no saving after that!

Delivery date 29/11/2016 3.0D S, sapphire blue, pano roof, rear view cam, adaptive stability, suede lining, HUD,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts