Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I wanted to check to see how you are all doing with the new F-Pace. I have another Jaguar and have just placed an order on the F-Pace 2d Portfolio but I'm concerned about the width of the car compared to other vehicles on the road. At a minimum of 2070mm, it seems to be about 200mm wider than most rivals. How are you finding it in our tight UK parking spaces ?

Thanks,

East Winger

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I think that dimension is including door mirrors, in test drive it felt wider than my XF but mostly because of the higher driving position. Getting mine Saturday and this is an issue of concern for me as there are many width restrictions in my area.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Hi, ive been driving my R Sport for 3 weeks now, and initially the width did feel an issue and was always looking for the biggest parking spots in car parks or even better a bunch of spots away from anyone. Now getting used to it and the space needed to manoeuvre but narrow country roads are a challenge sometimes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.