Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Have just ordered my f pace and am getting buyers remorse! It is my first Jaguar and there are only 3 here for me to look at. So have only seen it in IRR and Polar white. Has anyone seen the Dark Sapphire Blue? Im hoping it looks good but hard to tell from a tiny square sample!
You all seem to be upgrading the stereo but I just couldn't justify the price - does anyone have the standard stereo and like the sound? - Im not sure I want to know if you don't!
The specs are slightly different here in New Zealand, the pricing is too but we do get the cup holder cover standard on all models!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On order: S-Sport 3.0d, dark sapphire blue, Brogue seats, Pano roof, Keyless, Activity Key, HUD, 14 way memory, adaptive dynamics and reversing camera.

·
Registered
381 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hi Luci,

DSB is the best colour but I am a little biased. I have the standard infotainment and can't fault it. OK I'm 53 and the old hearing aint what it used to be, but it sounds pretty good to me.

Some say that the response is slow - Ok it isn't instant but we're talking less than half a second which I can live with.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for the photos, it does look great, surprised it doesn't seem to be a popular colour.
Thanks Catalyst, I like my stereo up Loud, so if an oldie like you can hear it Im sure I'll be happy!!!!(Im only a couple of years younger)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts