Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, I ordered my F-Pace about 2 months ago and have been advised September delivery to Chester UK which can't come too quickly however, I'm nervous, I've chosen Rhodium Silver with a Jet & Oyster seat trim and Oyster headlining, does anyone have "real" photos of this trim level as the configuration app whilst good, is never as acute as the real thing ?

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
iloveabersoch said:
Hi Guys, I ordered my F-Pace about 2 months ago and have been advised September delivery to Chester UK which can't come too quickly however, I'm nervous, I've chosen Rhodium Silver with a Jet & Oyster seat trim and Oyster headlining, does anyone have "real" photos of this trim level as the configuration app whilst good, is never as acute as the real thing ?
If you have Pano roof I'd suggest Jet headliner, love it, as for Oyster leather.....Good Luck! The dealer had a red leather demo model and that is already filthy!! Pics of these light trims look great but real life???? Not good. Had cream in an old Freelander 2 when it first came out....don't go near it with new jeans!! Bloody nightmare!!! I've stuck to black leather in Disco's and Evoque since. Never again. But its obviously your choice.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I have a black FE, and do not allow the car to dictate what clothes I can or cannot wear - This is would be madness!

Yes you get some colour transfer onto the seats with dark denim (usually on the outside edges as you get in and out of car BUT ....... All you need to do is use a good quality leather cleaner and after 2-mins everything looks brand new again :)

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Well had Cream in my Freelander 2 in 2006, and new jeans were a pain, constantly cleaning leather, hence never again, and as I said the showroom car was looking filthy in red. So playing safe again.....jet, but visually like the Oyster and Red.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My car Italian Racing Red has jet and Oyster and white head lining. I think it looks great. If I knew how to post a photo I would. My wife thought the sun visors should be black so she does not get make up from her fingers on them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts