Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow Jaguarian's!

I've got an fpace hse my21, is it possible for anyone else that has one with the latest software update 2.0.8a to start their car then to switch on the main interior light and then try to switch it off again. Mine switches on perfectly but then will not switch off until the car is stopped, locked and unlocked!!

I've tried to do the disabling of the interior lights upon the door opening by holding the light down but this doesn't do anything since the update

Interested if it's a one off for my vehicle or if it's everyone with the software update affected

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Excellent! Thank you for checking. I only got the car three weeks ago and seem to be getting update notifications every few days at the moment.

I suspect the updates are not cumulative I.e have to be done in sequence so I'm guessing I'll just have to wait. If it hasn't updated in a month then will take it in.

Anyone had any luck in asking Jaguar to update their car remotely over the air?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi!

Just to update this now, have the 2.0.10e that came out yesterday. Updated and the light issue has gone where it doesn't switch off when the engine is running…… it simply can't turn on at all when the engine is running now! Which I suppose is less irritating as both the map lights still work correctly and it still switches on and off with the doors. Oddly enough works perfectly when the engine isn't on!

More of the problem is that I've had it three weeks and had a stone shatter the windscreen today 😢

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The garage did have a look at it and they said the same issue had happened on an e-pace a few weeks before. They have ordered the overhead console light but it's on back order because of the chip shortage so have been waiting about 6 weeks so far!

After 2 months of waiting, the part has been installed and….. it hasn't solved the problem. Issue is back with Jaguar escalated support

Did your issue get resolved in the end?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts