• <t>Beige leather</t>

Votes: 6 25.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I have ordered F-Pace Prestige in black color and black leather.
I still hesitate to change my order on beige leather.
I drive a lot of time just in jeans and T-shirt. Beige leather will soon be dirty?
Please your experience.

I am sorry for my english :)
Thx. B.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Based purely on how the two colours would effect it's residuals I would go black every time. Beige is not to everyone's taste no matter how well the two colours of black and beige compliment each other.

G

·
I have a black Evoque with beige leather and I just sold it in 4 days... So the selling point is not valid to me :)
I also have a 17 months daughter and I wear almost only jeans. I had no issue with the beige leather. I just use some cream once in a while to hydrate and wash it.
It's an english car so go for the english style :) (coming from a guy who ordered a white FP with Black and Red leather)
Black on black is a bit boring, no?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mig said:
Black on black is a bit boring, no?
It is. Therefore, do a poll. :)

I always only had black leather, so was interested in the experience.

·
Registered
106 Posts
We've just got back from test drives. The portfolio was in dark blue and had oyster (with grey dash etc) leather. It was really stunning and suiting the car perfectly! I looked and felt in another league compared to the all black (with oyster centres) of the showroom R Sport.

Go for that if its available. Black with black is so boring :cry:

·
Registered
1 Posts
The last Jaguar I owned, an XJ8, had an ivory leather interior. It was stunning. I have since had BMWs and Mercedes but they didn't match the luxury of the XJ. I have been looking at the RR and RRS , they both work extremely well with the ivory interior. I went to see the FPace over the weekend. I had high expectations of the oyster interior but was frankly a little disappointed. Difficult pin down why. It is probably the grey dash. I'm quite sure it isn't but it looks like poor quality moulded plastic to me. The FE has a nicer combination with the black leather dash but this is not an option on the other models if oyster is specified.

G

·
If I'm not wrong on the prestige version the dashboard is in dark brown. Just like my Evoque which is what they call almond (for the seats) expresso (for the dashboard). I really like it but I wanted the R-Sport version so decided to get Jet/Red as explained above.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts