Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am struggling with our choice of interior, initially we wanted oyster with oyster headlining but the sales guy suggested oyster may be difficult to keep clean so we changed to jet. Now I'm worried that the oyster headlining will look out of place, has anyone got a jet interior with an oyster headlining or seen one in the flesh?
Does anyone have oyster interior and do they agree it could be a pig to keep clean?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Sorry! Unless you're a sad bugger like me who reads everything on this forum you wouldn't get it. Check out the thread entitled "AWD 2lt Deisel Portfolio".

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I have had oyster in my BMW ( with black headliner) for the past three years and it is still immaculate. That said, only I eat in it, the boys can sit in it, but not eat ;)

It depends how you are with it? Kids? Eating?

I would have it again, but the S doesn't allow oxyster, so I am going with red and red outside!!

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
F-Pace S said:
I would have it again, but the S doesn't allow oxyster, so I am going with red and red outside!!
Brave. They are different shades of red and IMO clash. I wanted red interior but also IRR. In the end went for white.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
F-Pace S said:
Brave. They are different shades of red and IMO clash. I wanted red interior but also IRR. In the end went for white.
Yes it is brave, but then no one was sure about oyster with Space Grey on my 5 series, but when it arrived everyone loved it.

Trouble is with Jag and the S spec, is the irony of it being the most expensive with the most limited choice of combos, it is either black, which I have had before and is very dark, or brogue which doesn't go with red, so as I love the IRR and I love the red interior, job done.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Binary said:
I am struggling with our choice of interior, initially we wanted oyster with oyster headlining but the sales guy suggested oyster may be difficult to keep clean so we changed to jet. Now I'm worried that the oyster headlining will look out of place, has anyone got a jet interior with an oyster headlining or seen one in the flesh?
Does anyone have oyster interior and do they agree it could be a pig to keep clean?
I have jet seats and oyster headlining with fixed pano roof and I really like the combo (good job as I have to live with it :D )

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The Gman said:
Binary said:
I have jet seats and oyster headlining with fixed pano roof and I really like the combo (good job as I have to live with it :D )
Thanks for the photo, went to see a few combos at Chester with senior management earlier and she likes the oyster, as so do I so quick call to the dealer to get the order changed I think, one thing for certain was that we are glad we picked ultimate over ebony as it really pops in the sunlight, although to be fair I thought dark sapphire was pretty amazing too, and BRG wasn't shabby either.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
F-Pace S said:
JLRnumber5 said:
F-Pace S said:
Yes it is brave, but then no one was sure about oyster with Space Grey on my 5 series, but when it arrived everyone loved it.

Trouble is with Jag and the S spec, is the irony of it being the most expensive with the most limited choice of combos, it is either black, which I have had before and is very dark, or brogue which doesn't go with red, so as I love the IRR and I love the red interior, job done.
It's fine, I have seen it and it works well. I also have chosen this, was worried at the outset but now I am comfy with the specification.

Arianne

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
My XF has black and light and it works great. Can't imagine having a dark headliner.
The red is the fly in mix but again I think it will be fine especially if that's what your after.
I've gone brogue and oyster this time :) if not brogue I would have gone black and oyster,

1 - 13 of 13 Posts