Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys

Great news just had insurance assessment, the assessors first words can you bring the car thats had accident! :lol: :lol: :lol:

After showing pics of other car first (http://www.fpaceforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1896) he came out and started to look at car, lifted the bonnet up got underneath too and said he is amazed to find very little wrong - so for a visual of two broken "plastic" parts on "air intake" and three scratches and a small dent thats it! Obviously when they strip it down to check further they might find something else but hey its only a car :!: :!: it can be repaired.

Although I am not telling you to try this at home but a vehicle hitting you under 10 mph or vice versa should be good for minor damage.

I think I might apply for a Jag Crash Test Dummy course and see what happens to me. :lol: :lol: I bet I come off worse.

I have had a constant buzzing in my ear since accident - third party insurance company - texts, emails and now snail mail today all offering to fix free - I know whats coming next - texts and calls because I have been in accident! :lol: :lol:

So the moral of the story is feel comfortable wrapped in your security cage its a strong one - but don't be irresposible trying it out you might come off worse :!: :!: Remember you can get a new car but not a new you drive safely in the bad weather thats coming - Remember that winter is coming but you have to wait until May for GOT to return!

G

·
That's really good to hear that you came off lightly.

Have you been in accident which was not your fault? call Paul on our claims line :lol: :roll:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RsportPaul
Thanks for letting us call you what's your number :?: 118118 :?: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Going in Monday for repair so they're obviously releasing spares from production line :D :D :D
Happy Days :!:
BMW X3 loan car so hope it's back quick!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts