Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,228 Posts
I've settled on the Technical theme with torchlight effect on. At first I thought torchlight was a bit of a gimmick but actually it really helps to distill the important info quickly at a glance.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
5,032 Posts
Waynem said:
Which theme looks the best and what's the best set up of the instrument cluster :eek: :shock: :cool: :?:
I do not look that often at the display as i have the HUD unit but i always drive in Dynamic so i am fixed with that look.

I like the look of others but like other features when you select Dynamic your fixed with that look.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,228 Posts
Jagfpacejk said:
Waynem said:
Which theme looks the best and what's the best set up of the instrument cluster :eek: :shock: :cool: :?:
I do not look that often at the display as i have the HUD unit but i always drive in Dynamic so i am fixed with that look.

I like the look of others but like other features when you select Dynamic your fixed with that look.
No you're not. The four themes alter the look in Dynamic too and the torchlight effect works too. Try again!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,378 Posts
I use Technical, not tried torchlight, better try that tomorrow....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
192 Posts
Graphical in Dynamic with torchlight looks great.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
5,032 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
Jagfpacejk said:
Waynem said:
Which theme looks the best and what's the best set up of the instrument cluster :eek: :shock: :cool: :?:
I do not look that often at the display as i have the HUD unit but i always drive in Dynamic so i am fixed with that look.

I like the look of others but like other features when you select Dynamic your fixed with that look.
No you're not. The four themes alter the look in Dynamic too and the torchlight effect works too. Try again!
OK i thought the fixed red LED lighting and the fixed red dash was fixed. Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
948 Posts
I'm also a Technical user and a fan of torchlight ever since I got my first RRSport.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,333 Posts
Can't remember what mine is on but torchlight is great. My only issue with HUD is the display 'shimmers' with the bass of the 825 watt stereo......but I can live with that, not a reason to reject the car :roll: :lol:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
5,032 Posts
CarlFRZ434 said:
Can't remember what mine is on but torchlight is great. My only issue with HUD is the display 'shimmers' with the bass of the 825 watt stereo......but I can live with that, not a reason to reject the car :roll: :lol:
Not had that issue with mine, might need to add that to your growing list. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,333 Posts
Jagfpacejk said:
CarlFRZ434 said:
Can't remember what mine is on but torchlight is great. My only issue with HUD is the display 'shimmers' with the bass of the 825 watt stereo......but I can live with that, not a reason to reject the car :roll: :lol:
Not had that issue with mine, might need to add that to your growing list. ;)
Dare not admit if I will or won't as don't want to be accused of being serial whinger! In fact I'm so pleased with my faults was going to pay another £10k! Sorry veering off topic! You need to turn your bass up sunshine!! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
247 Posts
Found a dead mouse in my cornflakes this morning. Was going to take the packet back to Tescos, but I didn't want to be accused of being a cereal rejector.....
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
5,032 Posts
CarlFRZ434 said:
Jagfpacejk said:
CarlFRZ434 said:
Can't remember what mine is on but torchlight is great. My only issue with HUD is the display 'shimmers' with the bass of the 825 watt stereo......but I can live with that, not a reason to reject the car :roll: :lol:
Not had that issue with mine, might need to add that to your growing list. ;)
Dare not admit if I will or won't as don't want to be accused of being serial whinger! In fact I'm so pleased with my faults was going to pay another £10k! Sorry veering off topic! You need to turn your bass up sunshine!! ;)
You know it's all about the bass no treble all about the bass no treble.

Sorry had that song in my head whilst reading the reply. Lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,333 Posts
Bonkers said:
Found a dead mouse in my cornflakes this morning. Was going to take the packet back to Tescos, but I didn't want to be accused of being a cereal rejector.....
:lol: :lol: your moment of glory bonkers....own the stage! :lol: ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,333 Posts
Jagfpacejk said:
You know it's all about the bass no treble all about the bass no treble.

Sorry had that song in my head whilst reading the reply. Lol

Had you down as a Radio 4 man?? I'm impressed with your knowledge of youthful lyrics
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top