Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if these have been mentioned anywhere else on the forum already (my apologies if they have), but Jag have put together a selection of some nice 2 minute guide videos explaining the various features and functions of the options for FP.

I found them useful, and they also help to pass some time while we're waiting for our cars to arrive!! . . . but if you try to watch them all, back-to-back, the first 20 seconds intro becomes very tedious (best to just skip it!), but there's some good information to be had from watching them....

·
Registered
195 Posts
Yes they have been mentioned before, but good to bring to the attention of new members!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Just a note for anyone who monitors this forum, most car forums have static "threads" for items like this. It would be a good thing to have all the links to official Jaguar you tube guides, handbooks etc on a fixed page so they can be fully up to date and also to help users find them quickly rather than buried in other threads? Can this be done?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Hi RaVolVoR,

We can now make links 'sticky' at the top of the forum. So if someone wants to come up with a new topic that collates all of the useful information, I can get this pinned to the top.

Sonic

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's a great idea. Thanks RaVo & Sonic.

Would it perhaps also be possible to create a new blue header section on the main fpaceforums homepage where it currently lists three sections, "Members Area", "Jaguar F-Pace Forum Area" and "Recent Topics", to include something like an "F-Pace Resources and FAQs" section? The useful stuff could be put in that section and then be easily found and accessible for everyone.

G

·
Many thanks for the clip

yet another thing to top up .. how on earth are us men going to handle all this, as all women know we can't multitask

I have to check ... Diesel / screen washer bottle / now adblue / expansion tank water level ... normally when I get in our car when my partner has finished most things need topping up :lol:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Kaspa said:
Many thanks for the clip

yet another thing to top up .. how on earth are us men going to handle all this, as all women know we can't multitask

I have to check ... Diesel / screen washer bottle / now adblue / expansion tank water level ... normally when I get in our car when my partner has finished most things need topping up :lol:
You dont need to check adblue a warning comes up on the dash when you have about a thousand miles left, take out Jag service pack and adblue top ups are free

G

·
that's ok .. you can share all your knowledge with us

it's always great to have helpful people on a forum such as this :)

·
Registered
453 Posts
Kaspa said:
that's ok .. you can share all your knowledge with us

it's always great to have helpful people on a forum such as this :)
No problem with reference to the Adblue the Jag has a 17 litre tank and depending on driving style can average up to 14000 miles on that tank full

·
Registered
453 Posts
Kaspa said:
thanks mate .... not expensive then
Nope not to bad i think if you were doing yourself shopping around could be cheaper but you are only likely to stick about 17 lts in every 12K-15K miles

Im going with the service pack as it gives free top ups also saves making a mess on your drive if you spill it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts