1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

please I need your help.

(F-Pace 2016)
There are instructions on how to connect and update the system on the official website, but the settings menu in the manual is more comprehensive than the one I have.
E.g. when I enter all the settings, I see only three items. There are two more in the manual, Connectivity and Software Update.
I have no idea how to connect a car to the internet. I don't see a SIM card slot anywhere. It has only two USB ports.
I have a 10 "display - How do I find out I have the Incontrol Touch feature? (I like dualview), but I see all this only on the internet, not in my own car.
(I don't even have an Ambient lighting setting there) I thought this was all standard. Probably not.

Setting on web / Settings in my car

Automotive design Personal luxury car Car Cameras & optics Gadget
Automotive design Car Personal luxury car Gadget Vehicle audio

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

please I need your help.

(F-Pace 2016)
There are instructions on how to connect and update the system on the official website, but the settings menu in the manual is more comprehensive than the one I have.
E.g. when I enter all the settings, I see only three items. There are two more in the manual, Connectivity and Software Update.
I have no idea how to connect a car to the internet. I don't see a SIM card slot anywhere. It has only two USB ports.
I have a 10 "display - How do I find out I have the Incontrol Touch feature? (I like dualview), but I see all this only on the internet, not in my own car.
(I don't even have an Ambient lighting setting there) I thought this was all standard. Probably not.

Setting on web / Settings in my car

View attachment 8970 View attachment 8971
I have the same problem, it seems that we have to bring the JAG to the assistance and anyway it's not possible to update at the latest one because our car doesn't have the connectivity pack. The only thing I was interested it was the Android Auto but probably it's not possible to do it.
If anyone has further informations please help us!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts