Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have searched but can't find anything detailed on this, so help please?

Do the 14 way sports seats in the F-Pace come with inflatable side bolsters? If so, how do they work? Some of you have the 14 way sports seats and you really rate them - why? Don't just say that it's because of an additional adjustment option - can you say why it makes a difference to your comfort etc?

The configurator and brochure are both short on detail. And there's not much on this topic across the forum.

Thanks

Arianne

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Hi Arianne

Yes it's the same control as the lumbar adjust (circular dual). You rotate the outer edge and it inflates or deflates the side bolster. I think it's completely brilliant. If you want to go to the extreme you can clamp your torso in so tight you can't move! Really good in the bends.

FYI the 4 additional adjustments over the 10 way seats are:

Lumbar depth
Lumbar height
Bolster
Squab extention.

·
Registered
363 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
Hi Arianne

Yes it's the same control as the lumbar adjust (circular dual). You rotate the outer edge and it inflates or deflates the side bolster. I think it's completely brilliant. If you want to go to the extreme you can clamp your torso in so tight you can't move! Really good in the bends.

Lumbar depth
Lumbar height
Bolster
Squab extention.
+1 from me. At 6'7" all the adjustment I can get is needed and the FP seating position is awesome.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
jonty1625 said:
JLRnumber5 said:
Hi Arianne

Lumbar depth
Lumbar height
Bolster
Squab extention.
+1 from me. At 6'7" all the adjustment I can get is needed and the FP seating position is awesome.
6'7"!!!! That's a giraffe!!!

Recently did a 3hr trip with my parents, adjusted my 14 way seats to how I thought the old man would be happy (return trip tomorrow by coincidence). And he said the seats were most comfortable!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts