Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or are the turn indicators barely audible, especially if you have any music playing. I've looked for an option to increase the volume but can't find anything, this coupled with the very small visual indicators make it easy for me to forget they are still on

·
Registered
203 Posts
You are right. Barely audible. Always forget to turn them off. Must start wearing that terrific hearing aid.

But then there is that other disturbing sound comming from the passenger seat. :? :?

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
This isn't a Citroen from the 70s! They turn themselves off!

And for those moments when you aren't negotiating a corner or bend (i.e. changing lane or pulling into traffic) you just press the stalk part way down and it self returns ... or push down briefly for 3 flashes.

·
Registered
203 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
This isn't a Citroen from the 70s! They turn themselves off!

And for those moments when you aren't negotiating a corner or bend (i.e. changing lane or pulling into traffic) you just press the stalk part way down and it self returns ... or push down briefly for 3 flashes.
I know they turn themselves off 9 out of 10. But when they don't i don't hear them anymore. The sound of the blinkers in the FP is the weakest i ever had in a car. I am not complaining. I love a quiet car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.