Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:lol: What difference a week can make!

Now for those who didn't see my original post here are the pics of my "accident" - Car in front (automatic) reversed at speed instead of going out of car park barrier

It went last Monday to Rye Street Motors for insurance repair - would I recommend - YES 10/10

So below are before and after pictures!

So DON'T mess with the big beast you'll come off worse! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Remember you can always replace a car but not the people in it! :!:

Enjoy today its the only one you have! :D :D :D :D :D

Sorry Couldn't sort pics into correct order and haven't time to work out what order they go in as they are not showing on order they went in! :lol: :lol:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
ScouseJag said:
:lol: What difference a week can make!

Now for those who didn't see my original post here are the pics of my "accident" - Car in front (automatic) reversed at speed instead of going out of car park barrier

It went last Monday to Rye Street Motors for insurance repair - would I recommend - YES 10/10

So below are before and after pictures!

So DON'T mess with the big beast you'll come off worse! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Remember you can always replace a car but not the people in it! :!:

Enjoy today its the only one you have! :D :D :D :D :D

Sorry Couldn't sort pics into correct order and haven't time to work out what order they go in as they are not showing on order they went in! :lol: :lol:
Looks like they did a very good job, you would never know.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jagfpacejk thanks as I said they've done an incredible job you would never know except for this forum! :lol: :lol:
Being in a BMWX3 for a week and the difference when I got it back is also very noticeable even though it was only a week!
Luckily I have had since end of May and no troubles at al, until this!
Hey ho these things happen - move on!
Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts