Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Wondered if anyone has come across a solution to this. Today I transferred to my USB several albums. These are in the form of windows files containing the individual tracks (Flac) from the album.

When connecting this to the Incontrol audio system, it only seems to recognise the artist - hence files and presents the tracks in this way, ignoring the file folders.

I would be great to be able to select albums.

Rob

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
Robtrader said:
Hi All,

Wondered if anyone has come across a solution to this. Today I transferred to my USB several albums. These are in the form of windows files containing the individual tracks (Flac) from the album.

When connecting this to the Incontrol audio system, it only seems to recognise the artist - hence files and presents the tracks in this way, ignoring the file folders.

I would be great to be able to select albums.

Rob
You have to select it from the options window, if you go to the media page where it shows the artist playing, at the bottom there are three dots, if you click on this you can then select the songs via folders, and it then displays the folders, its a little strange but you get used to it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also I find it far easier to just use the voice search for my music. Saves fiddling BIG TIME.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.