Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone please tell me how to mirror an iPhone via the HDMI connection on an F-Pace FE. I have purchased a Lightning to HDMI adapter from the Apple Store and connected this as described but cannot find any way of mirroring my iPhone to the infotainment screen/display? :oops:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
YVR_Pacer said:
silly question... but once it is connected, you have gone into your media settings and selected the source as HDMI, right? Are you just seeing a blank screen on the ICTP screen?
I'm not seeing an HDMI source in Media Settings or anywhere else. I have checked to see that the connection/adapter works on my TV. Yet another Infotainment issue? :oops:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Maybe you need to power the adapter?

·
Registered
47 Posts
AshleyR said:
This is the adapter I have been using. It allows you to charge via USB and connect to HDMI simultaneously. Works fine on my home TV but it doesn't work in the car! :oops:

I am aware of the adapter, try to also connect a lightning cable to it for it to power properly. If it still wont work, i am guessing it has something to do with the mhl properties of the iphone. Can you try an android phone and see how it looks?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Did you manage to get it working ashley?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I wouldnt expect more, but then again browsing in your car isnt a little meh?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts