Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just looking on the German configurator (where they have the First Edition in black). I notice on their options page, they list a charge for the InControl Connect Pro Pack (3 years subscription).

This isn't mentioned on our configurator? Does this mean it comes free? What happens after 3 years? I have noticed it in the physical brochure as an option, but it's not mentioned online?

:?:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I asked this of my dealer (Chichester) :

QUESTION : Confirmation of Audio pro and apps
I'm noticing some variance here - Can you confirm for the UK market that selection of the "InControl Touch Pro Pack with MeridianTM Digital Surround Sound System (825W)" includes all capability of InControl Remote Premium, also without an additional subscription cost?

RESPONSE : INCONTROL: Yes to the InControl Pro pack - it does indeed include ALL features. However, after the warranty expires, there is potentially a subscription fee - but I tried to confirm this with someone at Jaguar Academy for you earlier, and they can't even tell me whether they've definitely decided to or not yet!

·
Registered
260 Posts
PCB said:
I asked this of my dealer (Chichester) :

RESPONSE : INCONTROL: Yes to the InControl Pro pack - it does indeed include ALL features. However, after the warranty expires, there is potentially a subscription fee - but I tried to confirm this with someone at Jaguar Academy for you earlier, and they can't even tell me whether they've definitely decided to or not yet!
Well at least that's honest and your dealer tried to help :)

Have you bought cars from them previously?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks PCB, I've had confirmation that it's included for the warranty period too. I guess based on the purchase price for Europe it could be around €1000 for an additional 3 years.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.