Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Have just ordered an 3.0 d R-Sport in Hungary and struggling to find out what comes as standard as regards InControl Connect (and Connect Pro). Have added InControl Touch Pro but there is no option to add Connect or Connect Pro - and the dealer has no info yet. While I understand some of the functions of Connect (and possibly all of Pro) are not yet available in Hungary, I believe they are coming in 2017. If Connect and Connect Pro are factory fitted options and its not possible to include now on a new vehicle, then how do you benefit when the apps etc become available?

In any event as I drive in neighbouring countries which have Connect Pro (Austria, Germany, Italy etc) I would assume it must be possible to include if ordered for Hungary?

Does anyone have any info for other countries where Connect Pro is not currently available or advice on how to include on a new car?

Thanks - and now waiting for delivery date!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where you able to find out if it could be installed later? But we believe InControl Connect is installed as standard as these functions do work and only Connect Pro is not available. I'm going into the dealer today and will hopefully get confirmation.

So far very impressed with Jaguar's responses which makes this slightly frustrating - and at least a lot better than Porsche. Currently drive a 911 and have to get a "sensible" car but with some sporting pedigree and it looks like Jaguar have delivered based on reviews and a test drive.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like Incontrol Connect is not included as standard or an option - a mistake in the local brochure for the car. They are investigating as does not appear to make sense in excluding it or allowing it as an option as will be simple to install in the factory but difficult / impossible to fit later (currently Jaguar don't allow retro fit if not installed in new car). This means no wifi function or other basic Connect services.

I think there will be changes but only if enough people / dealers query the logic of not installing as standard or option.

Good luck and I'll keep you informed if I hear anything.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.