Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, need some advice please. Is there a way that my wife have the same incontrol account/access as I have (on my mobile phone)? I did some quick search but cannot find anything obvious. She would like to have the same level of control/access as me when she goes out without me, such as Alexa.
I have the 2022 F pace R Dynamic S, just the standard infotainment pivi system, ie. No optional extra added.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I guess you have the choice of just adding another user or download the app on her phone and use your log in on it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have the same login details, on multiple devices, that my wife and I both use, it works ok.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the comments. I tried to register my wife on her own account, but the app won’t let multiple account for the same VIN, this seems a bit “not right” that people sharing same account details even they are husband and wife (or partner), I think JLR should seriously look into this. Also, I have found a similar topic raised here back in 2016, 6 years on, nothing changed!

·
Registered
91 Posts
I think you have to add another user through the pivi pro screen itself, that then allows additional accounts ( I think), failing that just download the app and input your details / passwords on the wife’s phone

·
Registered
29 Posts
Have you logged into your inControl account on a browser (tablet, phone etc..)

You can go in there and there is something along the lines of adding an additional user, where they will get an invite by email to the address you put in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts