Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am having issues with the In Control Touch Pro System.

The system sometimes switches off and or freezes, in Audio & Telephone modes. Yesterday the system would not close down after the ignition was turned off and the door closed, I had to lock and unlock the vehicle to clear the fault.

Today the forward parking sensors would not engage after pressing the button on the system. I had to engage reverse gear to action the front sensors.

Am I correct in thinking that there has been a dealer recall on these issues? If so I presume it is a software patch.

·
Registered
539 Posts
My sensors don't work at all!

I have also had a couple of gremlins in the touch pro, including not switching off. I had to do the lock thing too.

Also, I've had it where no DAB stations showed up when you pressed on the "find" button. I had to switch everything off again to get it to work.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi all

Thank you for your posts.

I am sorry to learn of your concerns, please accept my apologies on behalf of Jaguar for any inconvenience and frustration that may have been caused.

Should anybody have a concern regarding the operation of their vehicle, I would suggest visiting your local Jaguar retailer so that they may inspect your vehicle and advise accordingly.

Should additional assistance be required following this, please feel free to send me a PM with your details and I will be happy to assist in any way that I can.

Regards

Ryan

·
Registered
115 Posts
SonicPace said:
Today i can't talk to people through the hands free!! I can hear them but they can't hear me.

Starting to fee like I'm a beta tester for this car now ;)
And it starts ;)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Keep us informed please, hopefully just a software update required, maybe yours missed the pre release update?

·
Registered
102 Posts
It maybe worth jumping onto the topix website and checking your vin to see if there are any outstanding updates required for your car.

·
Registered
539 Posts
No issues on Topix.

My adblue system developed a fault, and two of the parking sensors are faulty too. It's currently being fixed at the dealers. I'm in a loan car now.

Adblue makes a mess of your drive when it leaks!

I'm sure I'll be on the road soon enough, Jaguar have been very good at getting the issues resolved.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts