Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a rumour but a sales person at my dealer had heard that the 825w In-Control Pro kit in the 'S' config also gave rear screen entertainment - hence it not being selectable as an option on the configuration tool... anyone able to confirm, deny or confuse the situation further?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Touch Pro 825W is as follows:

10.2" Centre touch screen
12.3" Virtual instruments
Pro Services

Rear Seat Entertainment is not available on F-PACE but would be worth checking with the sales guy where he got this information from.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Since you get the larger screens on the less powerful Meridian system I would have thought the increase from 380w to 825w would be greater if it were to include a rear entertainment system. Such an option by other brands aren't cheap and I doubt Jaguar would be any different.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sould you not just buy 2 x iPads for the rear and connect them to the InControl Pro via the internal WIFI. Then you have the flexibility to remove and use where ever as well. Just a thought ...

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The dealer apparently got the info from a launch event where they checked out the F-Pace versus the competition, but to date they haven't had a car come through with the 825w Pro at their dealer so couldn't confirm.... it's not essential but would be a nice bonus. I got the seats in my XE upgraded from 10x10 to 14x14 as a freebie so always nice to get something for nothing :)

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hmmmm... I can see it is claimed on the ICP pages on the site with small stars saying market dependant... hopefully it won't be like my XE that I wanted a bunch of stuff and 1 month after getting my car pretty much all of them became available... :x

1 - 8 of 8 Posts