Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have been informed by a Gibraltar dealer that they dont receive F-pace with options like In Control apps included so I tried to contact Jaguar global ,after filling a form in the web page to Jaguar.com ( via enquiries ) no answer from then :

http://www.jaguar.com/contact-us/index.html?_ga=1.120725832.1785505359.1433679478

My question is : afer importing the car to Spain where those options are avalaible, could then be activated by software ?

Does anyboy know a contact in Jaguar who can answer this ?

Regards,

Salvador

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Salva

Unfortunately not, the car needs to have the Telematics Control Unit installed (located within the dashboard) for these features to work, this can't be retrofitted. If you want these features you will need a Spanish market car which will have the full range of InControl features.

Thanks

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a pitty, the price difference is quite big from Spain to Gibraltar.

Do you think there is a way of getting this installed at the factory even if is for a Gibraltar Dealer ? There should be someone to contact in the factory for special request like this....

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.