Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone assist me. I have two issues. Firstly, I have lost all the DAB radio channels and the system will not allow me to re-programme any stations. Secondly, even though my iPhone is paired to the car system, the phone - nor any music on bluetooth - will not operate through the system. Tried everything I know but without success. Cannot get into Jaguar for diagnostic tests until mid December!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Sorry I cannot help with this. Dab is possibly a signal issue, phone is different though. Are you standard or ITCP? Few issues with ITCP that are due to fixed soon...

On your other point re Jaguar, that is outrageous. I was told Dec for a courtesy car, phoned my sales chap, he got me in this Friday and lending me his car for the day....sometimes you need to circumnavigate the system!!

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
^ agree with this approach ... I am driving round in one of their sales demonstrators rather than a workshop loan car.

Back on topic .. is your system ICT or ICTP?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My system is the ICT. Definitely not a signal issue with the DAB. Have driven up and down the country. One minute the staions were there. The next they were gone and I cannot even re-programme. Very frustrating.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Oh! I thought the ICT was rock steady ... sounds like it must be a fault then would get it booked in ASAP (don't agree with any of that December nonsense) .. good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts