Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, whilst I was given the impression my order was locked I'm now informed by my dealer I'm still spec amendable. However, if I do spec amend I will not achieve the same build date. Not that I actually know that build date or have any build update at all - other then my dealer's assurance 3.0l cars are being delivered and an order form stating vehicle delivery date est 30 June. Oh, and my dealer telling me an ingenium build just got moved forward from August to this week!

I was going to add Blind Spot but don't want to risk any further delay to the mystery delivery date. I wonder if blind spot would actually impact on delivery at all or if it would just become the perfect excuse for any delay?

My question is this. If I'm still spec-amendable can anyone estimate how long I'm looking at before delivery?

Grrrrrr :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
247 Posts
You see, your build date is in the blind spot. If only you'd specced blind spot alert you'd have known this. :shock:

·
Registered
61 Posts
It may or may not affect your build date but you will only know after you have changed it and it is entered into the system.
Also, your dealer can interrogate the system and view your current build date. Ask him to do this if you want to know the current status.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I'm in same boat and just added blind spot
They did it while I was on phone and confirmed it was still same date
Then printed the order PDF signed
Done
Date not moved -

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.