Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...I think you're going to be in for a real treat! I'm currently in a Petrol XJ whilst my car is being sorted and it's a peach! It sounds lovely, and pulls like a train. On the way to work (A roads) I averaged 30mpg, which is about what the 3.0d was giving me.

The F-Pace petrol engine has more HP too. I imagine it will be awesome, I'm seriously tempted to place another order for a petrol and hand back the FE!

I'm being spoiled by some of the featured though, air conditioned / massage 14 way seats are lovely! The Meridian system sounds better than in my car too, that's something I'm going to have to check when I get back in to it.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'll tell you next week :twisted:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Nice to hear, I only test drove a 3.0 petrol F-Type to get a feel for the engine and it was great, although I am not expecting the FP to be as quick (or feel as quick). Having said that my test drive in the 3.0 deisel FP was also a treat and it's a great engine.

G

·
Hi

penny dropped .. my fault for not reading the posts properly , sorry about that. Hope the F Pace is not to serious, whats up with it ?

But as you say the Xj is a great car

G

·
Arr .. just seen some other posts that you put up about your FE faults

Not to serious, hope you get them sorted as soon as possible

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
15 MPG is a bit rough but as you say depends how constant right foot heavy you are.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts