Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I am asking if you hear about a Fpace that's damaged and being scrapped anywhere can you let me know, despite my best efforts to not miss them I really miss my blind spot mirrors and I hope to locate a broken car with blind spot mirrors that I can buy complete, I am also going to message Jaguar to see if I can just fit the complete mirror assemblies or if further work needs to be done and what else I may need from a broken vehicle.

I know it's a long shot but thought the more people I ask the better luck I will have.

Thanks all.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Really miss mine too, from the previous RR Sport. Not available as an option on R-Sport in NZ. Would be interested to hear whether it can be retro fitted too. Rod

·
Registered
78 Posts
Same here. One option I regret not adding to the spec.

Mine is in for the 2.5 update at the moment. Went in last Friday, and still not sure when i will get it back. Apparently 2 out of the 3 software updates downloaded without a hitch, but problems with the third. Waiting for Jaguar technical support.
I should have guessed it would not be a quick turnaround when I saw the courtesy car agreement had cover for 7 days!

·
Super Moderator
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Penfold23 said:

Mine is in for the 2.5 update at the moment. Went in last Friday, and still not sure when i will get it back. Apparently 2 out of the 3 software updates downloaded without a hitch, but problems with the third. Waiting for Jaguar technical support.
I should have guessed it would not be a quick turnaround when I saw the courtesy car agreement had cover for 7 days!
Mine went into Hrawoods who could not get the update to work, spoke to Jaguar technical and next day a new module arrived which needed the update down and all the maps ect added, took 4 days but it was over a weekend so it should be done in 2 without any issues.

·
Registered
30 Posts
You'll have a hard job finding one made like rock!
See my pics here http://www.fpaceforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2044
Cheers and good luck!
If you can't get retro fit ask passenger to stick head out of window or get stick on concave small mirror and stick on bottom instead of side of mirror like overtaking ones!
Good luck!

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
The best bit is the rear traffic detection. Works brilliantly. Turns on camera in super wide angle mode and literally sees around corners. So effective in car parks I would never be without it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Jagfpacejk said:
Penfold23 said:

Mine went into Hrawoods who could not get the update to work, spoke to Jaguar technical and next day a new module arrived which needed the update down and all the maps ect added, took 4 days but it was over a weekend so it should be done in 2 without any issues.
Assume that meant all stored locations etc were gone?

·
Super Moderator
5,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Penfold23 said:
Jagfpacejk said:
Penfold23 said:

Assume that meant all stored locations etc were gone?
It was like it started New.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts