Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Surprised this has been mentioned here but I moved over to using Carplay (from Android) with ICTP update S21A_21.10.6-67661 and couldn't hear any voice guidance or speed camera alerts for any navigation software (Apple, Waze, Google, TomTom) and went through resetting my iPhone, reloading the map software, changing cables etc. until I found a number of reports of this issue with S21A and Carplay on the iPace, Landrover etc forums.

Seems it's a known issue and the best explanation I found was this :

https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2021/MC-10199054-0001.pdf

Fingers crossed for a quick resolution as I'm really missing the speed camera alerts! :shock:

Apparently this can also be resolved by downgrading to the previous ICTP version (not something I'd want to go through).

·
Registered
8 Posts
This issue is driving me crazy. No sign of any fix as of yet. My f-pace is going in for this two year service this week so wondering if I can revert to the previous firmware.

·
Registered
1 Posts
A solution (that works for both our JLR cars) is, while using navigation through CarPlay, to switch the audio source to radio for a few seconds and then back to CarPlay and this restores the audio guidance, for Maps, Waze and Google Maps.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have this issue with my XE, but not on the F Pace, both running same version of ICTP - strange?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts