Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Alan0031 said:
Can anyone help me as when I try to add vin number on the jaguar here web it doesn't save my vehicle vin
Are you trying to use the Route App on a phone or PC?

Your message does not make too much sense what your trying to do.

Sorry.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Have you set up the Navigation system in the car with a username and password?

If I recall after setting the system up in the car and then logging in on either my phone or PC the car was automatically listed, I don't recall having to supply the vin details within the app, though I could be mis-remembering.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jagfpacejk said:
Alan0031 said:
Can anyone help me as when I try to add vin number on the jaguar here web it doesn't save my vehicle vin
Are you trying to use the Route App on a phone or PC?

Your message does not make too much sense what your trying to do.

Sorry.
i am trying to sign in on my iphone6s with my user and password, when i press sign in it comes up with no vehicle found, sign in to your in-car system to add your connected vehicle to your account, i thought i had done all that but i must be missing something. when i go on my profile it show that i am signed in. so dont know what to do next.

·
Registered
887 Posts
The Jaguar Remote and the Jaguar.Here accounts are separate accounts. They both need setting up separately in your car and on your phone.

I didn't know this either and ended up with different passwords for each account, which just confuses me as I can never remember which is which!

I guess at some point I will align the passwords, though from a security point of view aligning passwords is probably frowned upon.

·
Registered
887 Posts
No.

I'm not in my car at the moment but either when I first went into the NAV system or in the NAV settings I had to enter a username (email address) and password. It is this user name and password that has to be entered into the app.

Do you have ICT or ICTP in your car, my experiences are with the ICTP system.

·
Registered
363 Posts
You need to set up an account here (Literally) : https://jaguar.here.com/#home/0

Then in the car use the same log-in details in your Nav. Tick the "stay signed in" box and be prepared for it to forget this and ask you to sign in again! If when you go to your nav it doesn't say "Hello Alan" then you need to log back in. If you aren't logged in when you submit a route, and then have to log in when you get into the car you will need to sync the destinations for it to poll the journey as it isn't handed over automatically.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Alan0031 said:
On this point - what browser are you using, odd question but on my iPhone or iPad it wouldn't work. I had to use Chrome on my laptop.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Like I asked, you aren't trying to do it on an Apple device or in Internet Explorer are you?

·
Registered
363 Posts
I couldn't get it to accept my VIN on either Apple devices or Internet Explorer. Try using Chrome or Firefox, I did and it worked first time.

·
Registered
9 Posts
When you register make sure Private Browsing isn't enabled, as it probably uses cookies. Also make sure you don't have an ! In tha password, as this isn't available in the EN iCTPro keyboard you have to switch to DE. Once you have registered on the website you should just be able to create a profile on the ICTPro and sign in, then everything should sync up.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Alan0031 said:
I have got onto web page but will not save vehicle vin but I cannot get onto the web page on the car browser
I had the same problem, that the vin will not ne saved. I repeat the procedure 10 times then I stopped it.
on the next day, my vin was saved and could use every feature.
I have no direct solution, just the advice to wait a bit.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, just a quick tip to get the exclamation mark (!) on the UK keyboard...

When entering your password, press and hold the question mark button (?) and two keys will appear, one the question mark and one the exclamation mark.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Did it work now?
Have the same problem that i can't save the VIN ob jaguar.here.com navigation account. I can add a vehicle hundred times but it's gone everytime i log in again, trying it since 2 weeks now...

Any advice?
Same with Internet explorer, chrome, Safari, ...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts