Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D just to let you all know jaguar Taunton which I cannot recommend enough as nothing is any bother, have had my f pace for today and have sorted out the login problems with the route app and live it was to do with jaguar end as the firewall would not let me log in so now very happy. I had an xf whilst mine was in and it was a great pleasure to get back into my f pace it made me realise what a good drive the f pace is. Thanks to all at Taunton on a great job

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Alan0031 said:
:D just to let you all know jaguar Taunton which I cannot recommend enough as nothing is any bother, have had my f pace for today and have sorted out the login problems with the route app and live it was to do with jaguar end as the firewall would not let me log in so now very happy. I had an xf whilst mine was in and it was a great pleasure to get back into my f pace it made me realise what a good drive the f pace is. Thanks to all at Taunton on a great job
Great news that your all sorted and can now enjoy these features and good to hear that the dealer sorted it quickly for you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts