Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please see email from dealer

Hi
Hope your well, just a quick e mail to let you know we now have a build date of the 14th September.

The silver car you wanted to view is now on site until mid-next week.
Please can you come and view the colour as soon as you can

Best Regards

Mark Swash

Sales Executive

Direct T 01702 567860 M: 07957 410014

T: 01702 808080

E: [email protected]

cid:[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello

Just popped down to the dealers, this is not my car but has just come in .. this is what I have ordered but pretty sure I may change my spec within the next couple of days .. the pics are not that great due to the rain ..

regards

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Nice Rhodium R-Sport . . even in the rain these cars look really really good! . . so it looks like someone else will be getting their car very soon!

Those big black wheels are just not to my taste, personally, but I don't think I'd spec them without having the additional contrast of the black pack features too. Silver and black definitely work very well together.

Kaspa said:
plus the bonnet shut lines where ok ...
Phew!, good news, so it looks like perhaps those punches actually landed after all . . . forum power!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
but I am thinking of changing to .. wait for it .... drum roll :roll:

Ammonite grey with the oyster interior ...

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
That silver looks good. I'm surprised by most of the colours and how much better they look than I thought they would.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
these specs are doing my head in .....

Now thinking of dropping the privacy glass (same logic as Catwoman) ... do you think this would be a mistake ?

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Kaspa said:
these specs are doing my head in .....

Now thinking of dropping the privacy glass (same logic as Catwoman) ... do you think this would be a mistake ?
best thing that can happen is getting it locked in for no changes :)
I thought mine was as thats what I was told then it seems it wasn't and I can still change. Well I was happy before but as soon as I found out I started thinking again and guess what spent another 2K lol. I also nearly changed colour to the Storm grey but with the other additions I couldnt' justify another amount for "premium paint". Maybe I still will. Sooner its locked the better.
Give me my car !

1 - 20 of 27 Posts