Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK many people say they wish they could block another members posts, now thanks to a fellow member explaining how you can now do this.

To block.

Go into User Control Panel and click on:

Friends & Foes

Manage Foes

Click on 'Find a member' and then follow the instructions.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Mike101 said:
Please can I ask why you would want to block people, surely everyone should be heard?
Mike, everyone can still be heard. It is just that sometimes there may be people you as an individual don't want to listen to. This is a personal setting and only impacts the person selecting to use this setting to not receive posts from those they don't want to listen to.

Jim

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mike101 said:
Please can I ask why you would want to block people, surely everyone should be heard?
Maybe some are starting to get fed up with some peoples posts and despite trying that person don't seem to listen and only likes to be heard, so instead of continue trying you can just block. ;)

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Democracy works in both ways though, both parties should listen and respect others choices and decisions, be it 2.0 or 3.0, black wheels or red leather.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Anyway Mike...welcome! You don't appear to have put a tag line or spec up....don't be bashful, share your ride maybe some pics too?

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Interesting on another post someone is saying Mike101 is Russell?

Mike101 surely you are not Russell, they claim you have the same IP address?

·
Registered
612 Posts
Jagfpacejk said:
Interesting on another post someone is saying Mike101 is Russell?

Mike101 surely you are not Russell, they claim you have the same IP address?
If they both use the same VPN (like Zen Mate or TunnelBear) then it would make it look like the same IP

Edit: Or they are the same person.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Mike101 said:
I disagree - On forums, twitter, Facebook etc there are plenty of people I'm happy to filter / Silence and block. Just don't need to hear the twaddle or opinions of some.

Maybe for elections or other things you do want to hear all views but on a social forum you can pick and choose :)

I would if somebody I thought had pointless or annoying posts.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Mike101 said:
[/img]
CarlFRZ434 said:
Anyway Mike...welcome! You don't appear to have put a tag line or spec up....don't be bashful, share your ride maybe some pics too?
This is my ride!!!!
See I wouldn't block cats riding cars :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts