Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ryan,

I was wondering whether you have the information on how many of the ordered SC F Pace have been delivered to the dealers so far.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I wouldn't mind a bit more information on t supercharged cars either. We know of one guy on this forum DAL who got his. I placed my order last year in October and was in the first slots for my dealer but I've got a September date for delivery that hasn't moved.
It is a little frustrating waiting 10-11 months but be good to hear more about the 3.0 SC supply issues and if it's getting sorted

Maybe some positivity would be nice And more info about numbers , supply or anything about the petrol would be great

·
Registered
410 Posts
Mbadger77 said:
I wouldn't mind a bit more information on t supercharged cars either. We know of one guy on this forum DAL who got his. I placed my order last year in October and was in the first slots for my dealer but I've got a September date for delivery that hasn't moved.
It is a little frustrating waiting 10-11 months but be good to hear more about the 3.0 SC supply issues and if it's getting sorted

Maybe some positivity would be nice And more info about numbers , supply or anything about the petrol would be great
Yes I have mine but not sure how many others are on the road

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I would guess very very few DAL. I'd be surprised if more than 5-10 in the UK on roads right now.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yes, mine too. order placed in September 15. Dealer informed me that it wouldn't be delivered until September 16, even though I am at the top of the list! Does anyone know why there is such a delay :!: :?

MDBAT

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
MDBAT said:
Yes, mine too. order placed in September 15. Dealer informed me that it wouldn't be delivered until September 16, even though I am at the top of the list! Does anyone know why there is such a delay :!: :?

MDBAT
Yes in other thread Lucy has replied and I spoke to customer services and I think there's a simple answer
If you dealer loaded your order day 1 of books opening you may have got one of a handful made for uk
There were shortages and delays to the 3 litres that are all about sorted and by end of June it's all systems go for all existing orders

Everyone should get theirs by October. There is a 2 week shutdown in late July / early August I think so bit of extra delay but they are all coming soon

By then you'd hope they have sorted the creaking suspension issues and the glitchy infotainment software stuff :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.