Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
'HOW DO YOU OPEN THE BONNET' !!! Crumbs wait till he gets cracking on the ICTP. :D

·
Registered
688 Posts
You guys are terrible! Hopefully that's not going to be ChP's first and last post!

Then again they might just be locked in the car :D

·
Registered
419 Posts
I hope it won't be his/her first and last post and I'm sure it won't, just occasionally it's not a bad thing to lighten the mood a little which was certainly my intention when poking fun at his/her post. Come back quickly and forgive me ChP. I do tend to overdo it on occasions. ;)

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
YORKIE said:
I hope it won't be his/her first and last post and I'm sure it won't, just occasionally it's not a bad thing to lighten the mood a little which was certainly my intention when poking fun at his/her post. Come back quickly and forgive me ChP. I do tend to overdo it on occasions. ;)
Especially as Yorkie can not find the oil level on his motor :p

·
Registered
419 Posts
:evil: :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
YORKIE said:
:evil: :evil: :evil:
:lol: :lol: :lol: ;) ;) I'm back in the Chav mobile my friend and it feels soooo good!! The Service Manager did say when I picked her up "I've driven many FPaces but yours feels totally different to the others and is the best looking one too". I'm sold on verbal garnish!!! :cool: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
441 Posts
See USA F Pace forum for an answer.

·
Registered
948 Posts
YORKIE said:
It's obviously a him, a woman would look in the manual.... everyone knows no REAL man wouldn't dream of doing such a thing. :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts