Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, So new MY21 Dynamic F-Pace owner. I've had the car for a little over a week and very much enjoying it. Although I have some confusion as to what version number my Pivi Pro is now on. Whenever I browse to updates I just get a "Latest Version is Installed" message, with no software version listed.

Is there somewhere else in Pivi Pro to see the software version? I'm hoping the wireless Android Auto feature becomes available soon, but I don't even know what software version I am on currently.

Thank you in advance.

Font Rectangle Pattern Paper Wood

·
Registered
70 Posts
You might need to nip back to the dealership, you are in the right place on pivi and it should be showing the software version there. It may need them to update the “shared secrets” module in order for the car to update. Can you log on to your in control account from pivi ? If not this is a sure sign that they need to apply the patch.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You might need to nip back to the dealership, you are in the right place on pivi and it should be showing the software version there. It may need them to update the “shared secrets” module in order for the car to update. Can you log on to your in control account from pivi ? If not this is a sure sign that they need to apply the patch.
When you say "can you log into your control account" what do you mean exactly? I can control the car via the incontrol remote app as well having connected apps like Spotify, Deezer and Ring Go installed via the jaguar.incontrol.com webpage. I'm not sure I recall seeing anywhere I could manually sign in?

Thanks.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Press the little man sign top right you need to create an account. If it’s stuck on where you put in name and next nothing happens then dealer visit required mine does say which version and when updated . There is a recall to sort it mines in next week as I can’t create an account. I think once you select your profile it remembers all your settings ie drive modes and radio etc I could be wrong what it for tho maybe someone who can log in could explain

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi, So new MY21 Dynamic F-Pace owner. I've had the car for a little over a week and very much enjoying it. Although I have some confusion as to what version number my Pivi Pro is now on. Whenever I browse to updates I just get a "Latest Version is Installed" message, with no software version listed.

Is there somewhere else in Pivi Pro to see the software version? I'm hoping the wireless Android Auto feature becomes available soon, but I don't even know what software version I am on currently.

Thank you in advance.
Unfortunately, there is no known way that you can identify your software version until you have received an OTA update. Once you have had an update then the Software details and release notes will populate that screen. I would assume that you have the latest version given that you have only just taken delivery. Give it a few weeks and if others are reporting implementation of V3.0 and you have not had the update then query with your dealer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Unfortunately, there is no known way that you can identify your software version until you have received an OTA update. Once you have had an update then the Software details and release notes will populate that screen. I would assume that you have the latest version given that you have only just taken delivery. Give it a few weeks and if others are reporting implementation of V3.0 and you have not had the update then query with your dealer.
Thanks for the info. I had worked out that I was definitely logged in via incontrol. Its a shame it doesn't display the current firmware version but i'll just wait and see.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts