1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Liking that Russell ;) any chance we could have a couple more pics from other angles to show it off??

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Well done !!

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All good comments regarding the paintwork modification of the rear spoiler, on UK site and mainly positive on US, with a few negative remarks.

Oh well I guess you cant please all of the people all of the time!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I wasn't sure if it was going to make the arse end look too heavy all in one colour, without the grey diffuser thinning the body colour down across the rear, but in looks fine ;) Nice job!! :cool:

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
You've probably future proofed your car. If you reflect upon the evolution of almost all cars in recent years the approach has been to progressively colour key the grey body cladding and lower bumper through subsequent facelifts. I can see exactly the same thing happening with the F-Pace since Jaguar have left themselves with the option of doing this over the next few years.

This is what occurred with the last XC90 and XC60.

I think your car looks better with the full colour bumpers than the grey insert. I have seen one other that was similar on a German online advert from a dealership.

Thanks for posting. Which white colour is your car? The flat or option white?

Regards, Arianne

·
Registered
473 Posts
Arianne that looks like Polaris white rather than glacier..... Polaris was my original colour choice...

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
That badging was on my 'to do' list Russell. The front badges have a screw through clasp from the back of the grille, what was access like to fit it??

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Access to the front grille is a bit of a fiddle but with a short screwdiver and a little patience it can be done.

The rear badge is easy it has adhesive backing, however the cost of the part is off the scale, it has recently been increased from around £38 to £60 plus!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm so pleased I've found this Forum an especially this post as I was very much considering this point, but I was thinking of having that section "wrapped" and as such it could be removed at "hand-back" as I'm getting mine through my company on a lease scheme.

May I ask the cost of this work, which looks superb - many thanks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts