Love it

Attachments

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
The Gman said:
Stealth machine :D

Enjoy....
Or drug dealer :) I've gone same route but with the petrol and 22 inch bad boys,

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Mbadger77 said:
The Gman said:

Enjoy....
Or drug dealer :) I've gone same route but with the petrol and 22 inch bad boys,
Personally don't like gloss finish wheels.....look cheap, bit like Ann Summers red leather seats....MY OPINION!! Shoooooot me down! But the bullcrap I hear about 22" being noisy??? Sounds to me these are people with deep pockets and short arms! 22" are amazing, fit the car handle fabulously, look the mutts nuts, and do not create excessive noise at any speed!!!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
CarlFRZ434 said:
Mbadger77 said:
The Gman said:

Enjoy....
Personally don't like gloss finish wheels.....look cheap, bit like Ann Summers red leather seats....MY OPINION!! Shoooooot me down! But the bullcrap I hear about 22" being noisy??? Sounds to me these are people with deep pockets and short arms! 22" are amazing, fit the car handle fabulously, look the mutts nuts, and do not create excessive noise at any speed!!!
I've gone for them too, they have quite a deep sidewall which explains the relative comfort, but of all my large & wide wheeled cars the F Pace on 22's on concrete was by far the noisiest... It doesn't bother me in the slightest, but its more likely to be width/tread pattern of tyres & not the diameter... After all they all should have same/similar rolling diameter....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts