Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

I've been following the F-Pace from 2013 and the C-X17 Concept, and more recently the forum.

It's finally got serious!! I bit the bullet on the 31st Aug. and ordered a Dark Sapphire Blue 3.0D S. Has worked out nicely with our spec and the dealer has secured an October build which means possible delivery of the car before Christmas. (I'm not holding my breath but you never know :?: )

The F-Pace was only released in Australia in early August so only a few demos on the road so far, although there has been significant interest throughout the country.

The car is for my wife and she wanted a classic Jag colour, hence the DSB although the choice of interior colours in the S pack is a bit limited IMHO. The Portfolio interior was nicer but I liked the more aggressive S exterior styling. (I had to have one win. :cool: Hopefully I'll get to drive it as well.

I enjoy the forum very much. I have been a member of the Range Rover Sport Forum and have learnt so much and even contributed a bit over the years. I'm sure it will be the same here.

Cheers...Wayne

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Hi and welcome to the madhouse!

Looks like if you get yours before the end of the year you'll be in quite an exclusive club for a while!

DSB is a nice colour, so good choice particularly in your climate where it will really sparkle - unlike her in dull old blighty!

You're right about the poor colourway options for the S models. I held my order back as the dealer said they may introduce a lighter option (for me tan...) but no sign of this on the horizon. The non-sport seats dont grip you enough for my liking...

Don't forget to order the cup holder covers for the odd day when you dont have two stubbies up front!

Enjoy the forum! :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Corriescar,

Yes the dealer has a demo XF Portfolio in DSB with the chrome and the Latte/Expresso interior with Ebony trim and it looks absolutely spectacular. As you say with our endless sunny days and climate it does make it stand out.

Although not too sure at first we have gone with the Brogue/Brogue and light oyster and yes the mandatory cup holder covers. Have them on my RR Sport and they come in handy for hiding stuff in!

Thanks for the welcome and look forward to contributing to the Forum.

Cheers...W

1 - 3 of 3 Posts