Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just joined the forum. My F Pace is now 2 months old and I've done about 2,300 miles without a serious problem - quite a few niggles mind you!

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
A warm welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your car, like you there are a few fellow members with issues so i am sure your issues have been discussed on here already, feel free to have a search around or fire off a question and i am sure others will be more then happy to assist where possible.

What spec Fpace have you got?

·
Registered
688 Posts
They're not niggles but characteristics :lol:

Welcome and yes pictures please. Are you looking to sign up to the ammo club?

G

·
Hi mate,

I am sick of you, as are a few other people...

As you put it in your PM to me, people are bored of all this negativity and other things.

You only post things to antagonise people.

You have alienated several other members of this forum.

now you are having a go about some people's pictures of Cats and Dogs... which has nothing to do with this thread.

I don't get you, others don't get you, and yes the powers gone to my head... enjoy your week off the forum.

If you can come back in a week and add something positive please feel free, if not, stay away.

Thanks Paul

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Jeanjag said:
Hi, just joined the forum. My F Pace is now 2 months old and I've done about 2,300 miles without a serious problem - quite a few niggles mind you!
Anything different from those already mentioned here on this forum? I'm like minded, there are niggles in the car nothing major. The number of niggles per car is or can be annoying and drive some to reject which is fair I suppose, almost tempted myself but am working with dealer to get as many resolve as possible. Mindyou perhaps I should send Jag a bill for my time in developing their product ... :lol: Some issues will get fixed, but sadly some probably will never be addressed because they are too difficult to trace. Jaguar like all car manufacturers have to work on new projects many years ahead, and Jaguar will never have the resources to match European manufacturers, so they must focus on new cars and focus support on serious safety issues first and the rest next. Given the company size they compete pretty well in my opinion.

Anyway back on topic, no new characteristics to watch out for? Had my car nearly 6 months and only on 2700 miles, you've probably already had more time in the car than I to get fully acquainted. Mine still gives me a warm feeling when I'm driving it... and no its not a faulty heated seat! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts