Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice to join you all on this forum. I placed my deposit in early November and it was only by chance I stumbled on this site whilst settling on some final changes which I confirmed earlier this week. Its great to have such a resource when info on this car is fairly thin on the ground at the moment.

I've gone for an R-Sport 2L diesel in Storm Grey (beautiful dark grey with fine metallic specs I've seen on an F-Type) with Black Pack. If they had stratus grey I would have gone for that but storm beats the other grey options (ammonite, tempest). 20 in silver blade alloys with grey inserts (the 22 ins look great I know but I had to let my head rule my heart on this one - initial cost, tyre replacement costs, road noise etc, also the 20 ins look fine to me). The in control touch pro looks great compared to the standard set up IMO both functionally and aesthetically so I upgraded to this. Also added some other bits and bobs like rear camera parking pack, mood lighting (to offset the all black interior), heated windscreen, powerfold mirrors and the cupholder cover (!). With such a long window between deposit and delivery adding other stuff is very tempting but the line has to be drawn somewhere!

Been told by my dealer (Sturgess Leicester) that my order will be pulled from the build pool in the second week of April and expected to get the car by July (at the earliest). I ordered in Nov so I expect this sounds about right. Also the salesman told me any deposits being put down now are being told not to expect their cars until next year so all in all not done too badly!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.