Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

First time on the forum although I have read a number of your posts, collected my R Sport yesterday so had it for 24 hours now and still a lot to learn about the car. Having read some of the posts I have ordered my sim card and waiting for that to arrive but would welcome any advice from anyone who has had any issues that I should look out for.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Aston

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi Aston,
Congrats with your new Jag! What specs did you get?
Enjoy.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Aston said:
Hi All

First time on the forum although I have read a number of your posts, collected my R Sport yesterday so had it for 24 hours now and still a lot to learn about the car. Having read some of the posts I have ordered my sim card and waiting for that to arrive but would welcome any advice from anyone who has had any issues that I should look out for.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Aston
Worth updating your spec into your signature in here and photos are a must! Enjoy the car, it's a beautiful machine and I for one hav no current issues with any part so fingers crossed your experience is the same! If not we're all here to help but more likely pour scorn and take the mic :p

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi

Thanks for the notes I got the 2.0 R Sport Auto in Odyssey Red with 20in venom grey and silver wheels, I will take some photos and post them for all to see

Aston

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Sounds nice Aston, look forward to the pics ;)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Great to hear from you Aston. I pick my dream car up next week. I am encouraged by posts from people who have collected FPs recently. They don't appear to have the issues of a few months ago.
Good luck and happy driving I'll be joining you soon.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Hi mate, the Odessey red wasn't popular choice at first, but since a few have come on the scene the colour seems to be liked by most of us now. Get those pics and spec up!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts